Tjiwarl AC Roles
We do not currently have any available opportunities but check back for updates.
We are currently recruiting for Tjiwarl rangers and a lead ranger to work from the Leinster office.
Ranger opportunity includes:
- Paid ranger work on country
- Many casual positions
- Working outside on Tjiwarl country
- On the job training provided
- Men and women needed
- Good level of fitness
- Willingness to learn from elders and new ranger skills
- Drivers licence preferred
- Drugs and alcohol not tolerated on ranger trips
- Able to camp on country for 7 to 12 days at a time
Cultural Awareness Training
Cultural Awareness training provides non-Aboriginal people with an appreciation and understanding of Tjiwarl Culture and the importance of showing respect for Country and Culture when interacting with the Tjiwarl Native Title Holders.
Please contact the Tjiwarl AC office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about becoming a casual Cultural Awareness Trainer and to submit your expression of interest.
BHP Nickel West Tjiwarl Work-Ready Program
BHP and Tjiwarl have an annual Tjiwarl Work Ready Program, aimed at getting Tjiwarl people skilled and actively participating in the workforce.
Applications for 2023 are now closed. To be considered for future courses and for application details, contact Tjiwarl AC today at: email@example.com