As a Member of Tjiwarl AC, you may also be able to access Tjiwarl-led programs (depending on your eligibility) that benefit the Tjiwarl community.
A person can become a Member if:
- The person wants to become a Member and applies in writing using the application form.
- The person is eligible for membership as defined in the Rule Book.
- The Directors accept the application to be a Member; and
- The person’s name is entered on the Register of Members.
The steps for becoming a member are as follows:
- Complete a membership application form;
- Provide supporting documentation including a birth certificate;
- List the apical ancestor you are connected to; and
- Provide evidence of ongoing participation in Tjiwarl Law, social or cultural activities.